Pillar To Post® Home Inspectors are:
- Licensed by the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors
- Licensed/Certified Termite Inspectors by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Members of National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified for Radon Testing
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified for Mold Sampling and Inspecting
Professional Training: Every Pillar To Post home inspector is trained in the classroom as well as on site. You can have confidence in the fact that all Pillar To Post inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills and to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
Our local inspectors attend a variety of continuing education classes on an annual basis. They also spend approximately one hour per week in classroom training and undergo quality oversight in the field on a regular basis to keep their inspection and service skills at a high level.